Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Monday, March 11, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
1. What year was this map drawn?
2. Who is the audience of this map?
3. Which point of view does the orientation of the map reflect?
4. What information is John Smith trying to get across in his map?
5. How does Smith use persuasion in this map?
6. Is it effective?
Monday, January 28, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
A Blackfoot warrior and orator
Identity for Design: Tradition, change, and celebration in women's dresses